Starting date : As soon as possible
Hourly/yearly wage : To be discussed
Relocation/travel requirements OUI
In order to supply the demand, we are currently looking for a dynamic professional Engineer, capable of assisting the owner in managing/directin the team of professionals serving clients.
Under the responisility of the the president, the desired candidate will require the following skillset:
- Revise the technical aspect of environmental, property condition or geotechnical studies;
- Supervise/manage a team of environmental, geotechnical professionals;
- Perform field studies including, but not limited to:
- Phase I Environmental Site Assessments;
- Phase II Environmental Site Assessments;
- Environmental Site rehabilitations;
- Septic system studies;
- Draft, prepare or revise Certificates of Authorizations for governmental authorities;
- Draft, prepare or revise Environmental or Geotechnical reports;
- Work with the business development department in preparing proposals or developing business.
The desired position will allow the firm to attain their development objectives and is considered as a key role in the expansion of or business.
Essential - Min BSc in Engineering or Geology
Essential - Written and spoken English and French
Asset - 5 years experience
Knowledge and abilities
Essential - MsOffice Suite, computering skills
Established for over fifteen (15) years, DEC Enviro is a consulting Engineering firm specialized in Environmental and soil studies. The firm is located in the city of Saint-Sauveur in the Laurentians. Our client base is included in the metropolitain areas of Montreal, Laval and the Laurentians and has a high growth rate.